Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Anzac Poem

 I see people dying every second people throw bombs at enemies. I see blood going down the lake because of people dying on army boats. Next to the abandoned town


I can hear sirens going off because of loud gunshots. Us shooting them. I see tanks coming from the army base next to the abandoned town people walking and running going to go to war.


The smell of gunpowder and smoke and blood from people dying from their enemies. I smell mud from the bottom of the mangroves.


I can feel numb and blood coming down from my arms from my cuts from being in bushes so the enemies can't see me when I’m running . ‘


The taste of the blood was by the cut near my eye. Then I feel my blood coming out my nose 

 

Inside I feel proud to fight for my country.


No comments:

Post a Comment